OUR NEW PLACE
The medical students, residents, and fellows.
The future of medicine.
Korean American Medical Residents and Fellows (KAMRAF)
Working Towards a Brighter Future
You Can Make a Difference
KAMRAF at a Glance
The Korean American Medical Residents and Fellows (KAMRAF) section was created to focus on the needs of trainees and to act as a bridge between the medical students' section (KAMSA) and the attending physicians who comprise the rest of the Korean American Medical Association (KAMA).
KAMRAF aims to provide its residents/fellows opportunities in the following areas:
1. Networking (meet colleagues and attending physicians throughout all specialties)
2. Research (present your research at our annual conference)
3. Medical education (attend seminars, mentor medical students, etc)
4. Service (local and international)
5. Career development (mentorship, networking, fellowship connections, job opportunities, etc)
"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together"
Vincent van Gogh
564 1st Avenue
New York, New York County 10016
"I received so much support and guidance from leading physicians"
- Jonathan Lee -