Korean American Medical Residents and Fellows
The Korean American Medical Residents and Fellows (KAMRAF) section was created to focus on the needs of trainees and to act as a bridge between the medical students' section (KAMSA) and the attending physicians who comprise the rest of the Korean American Medical Association (KAMA).
The KAMRAF aims to provide its residents/fellows opportunities in the following areas:
1. Networking (meet colleagues and attending physicians throughout all specialties)
2. Research (present your research at our annual conference)
3. Medical education (attend seminars, mentor medical students, etc)
4. Service (local and international)
5. Career development (mentorship, networking, fellowship connections, job opportunities, etc)